Portrait Photography - My friend took a picture of me on this railing from our hike up Mount Tapochau. Nature Photography - I took this picture when I was playing on a golf course in Guam Sunset Photography - I took this photo when I was eating dinner at the beach behind Hyatt Food Photography - I took this when I was eating at a restaurant somewhere in Garapan. Black and White Photography - This was taken my sophomore year after school at the Ada gym parking lot that I edited to make black and white.
I consider my friends and family my heroes and role models, each and every one of them encourage me to work hard in life while having fun at the same time. They all make me the person I am today and make my life much easier and I can't thank them enough for how much they have done for me.
Comments
Post a Comment